Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement in Maryland
Installing Energy-Efficient Air Conditioners in MD Homes
Is your air conditioner not keeping your home cool enough? Do you have multiple window air conditioning units throughout your household? If you answered yes to either of those questions, it may be time to install a new central air conditioning unit in your Maryland home. Installing a new air conditioner improves in-home comfort, increases energy efficiency, and helps lower utility bills.
GAC Services has been installing air conditioners throughout Montgomery and Frederick counties—including Gaithersburg and Frederick—since 1970. Our HVAC technicians will work with you to determine the best make and model air conditioner for your home and work diligently through the installation process to ensure the installation is completed on-time and on-budget. Let us show you why we put the “AC” in GAC!
If you’re looking to install a new central air conditioner in the Montgomery, Frederick, or Howard County areas of Maryland, call GAC Services at 301-926-3253 or contact us online.
Benefits of New Air Conditioner Installation in Maryland
Even if your home has a functioning air conditioner, it still may be beneficial to install a new AC unit in your Maryland home. There are many benefits to upgrading your cooling system, including:
- Increased comfort – You deserve to be comfortable when you enter your home, after all, it is your home! An old air conditioner may not provide the comfort you’re looking for. A new air conditioner can provide a cool relief to the hot, humid days Maryland homeowners are accustom to.
- Increased energy efficiency – One sign it may be time to install a new air conditioner in your home is increased utility costs. New, more energy-efficient AC units can provide increased comfort while lowering your energy bills.
- Decreased size – New air conditioning technology has led to smaller, more powerful AC units than ever before. These systems will not only meet your cooling demands, but reduce the amount of noise heard from your air conditioner and provide a more aesthetically pleasing appeal to your home’s exterior.
- And more!
Bryant Air Conditioner Installation & Replacement
At GAC, we pride ourselves on our dedication to providing the best heating and cooling technicians and equipment you can find. That’s why we were named America’s #1 Bryant® Dealer! We install all makes and models of Bryant air conditioners throughout Montgomery and Frederick counties, including:
- Evolution System Central Air Conditioner
- Evolution Variable-Speed Air Conditioner
- Preferred Series Central Air Conditioner
- Legacy Line Central Air Conditioner
Ready to install a Bryant air conditioner? Request an estimate here »
Our Installation Process
Before removing your old unit or installing a new one, our HVAC technicians will diligently inspect your entire heating and cooling system to recommend the best make and model to meet your cooling needs. This includes inspections of your:
- Outdoor AC unit – We want to see what shape your current cooling system is in, including the outdoor unit.
- Furnace – Why do we need to check out your furnace? A central air conditioning system uses the furnace’s blower to push air through your home’s ductwork, ensuring maximum comfort throughout your home.
- Ductwork – Wrongly sized or improperly installed ductwork can lead to a less efficient cooling system. Holes or gaps in your ductwork can cause air to escape your ductwork before it reaches its destination, making your system run longer and decrease efficiency.
Why Call GAC Services?
Our team of licensed technicians are friendly, honest, and professional. Installing an efficient air conditioner, improving your in-home comfort, and improving the reliability of your cooling system are our highest priority. We want you to be comfortable with our team and deliver the best service around. We always clean up after ourselves and will leave your home in the exact condition as when we arrived for your installation. We’ll even remove and dispose of your current air conditioner for you!
Schedule Air Conditioning Installation Today
To schedule your air conditioner installation in Montgomery or Frederick counties contact us online or give us a call—301-926-3253!
We proudly serve the following locations in Maryland:
Montgomery County: Ashton, Barnesville, Beallsville, Bethesda, Boyds, Brinklow, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Derwood, Dickerson, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Olney, Takoma Park, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Spencerville, Urbana, Washington Grove
Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Cooksville, Dayton, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Highland, Woodbine
Frederick County: Adamstown, Braddock Heights, Buckeystown, Frederick, Ijamsville, Middletown, Monrovia, Mt. Airy, New Market