GAC’s Oldest Furnace Contest
What’s older than your furnace? Typewriter? Turn-Dial TV? Floppy Disk? If so, you could be a winner of a new Bryant system from GAC Services! Please complete the form below for entry. All entries will receive a $150 off installation coupon with GAC Services.
OLDEST FURNACE CONTEST Rules and Eligibility
- The “oldest” furnace must be the primary source of heat for the home
- Have a furnace that is at least 10 years old
- Must have a GAC Services Comfort Consultant complete a complimentary system evaluation on your current system and verify the current age of your existing furnace. Purchase is not required.
- If it is a rental property, the home owner must submit the entry to be eligible.
- Owner of home must be at least 18 years old.
- Any additional costs, permits or code required improvements are not included. The winner will receive an energy efficient 820 Bryant Preferred Series Furnace valued up to $4,000. Installation includes an 820 Bryant Preferred Furnace, the labor for the installation and all the components needed to properly install the unit. (Does not include the air conditioning components such as evaporator coils)
- Contest is limited to single family, townhouse, or residential homes within our service area.
- Heating unit must be natural gas, propane, or forced air system.
- All entrants of the contest must agree to “before and after” photos of the heating system and will sign a release form to allow GAC Services the use of the photos on their website and for all other promotional use.
- In the event that a tie occurs, the first entry submission will be deemed the winner.
- Only one entry per household, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be received through our website, on or before midnight on December 31st, 2021 and require validation from a comfort consultant and include an estimate that must be completed by January 6th.
- Winner will be announced on January 8th, 2022
- Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- If a replacement is needed before the contest ends, you will still be eligible and would be reimbursed for the prize value of $4000.
How to enter:
Homeowners must enter through our website and can log on to https://www.gacservices.com/oldestfurnacecontest/ and complete the online entry form. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that GAC Services and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that GAC Services may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). GAC Services must install the system. If you an eligible entrant to the contest and are the winner, but have installed a system during the contest dates with GAC Services, a one-time rebate of up your replacement furnace estimate, up to $4000, will be received.
How the Prizes are Awarded. GAC Services will review the manufacturer’s name and model serial number of the furnace information submitted as official entries and determine the three (3) finalists with the oldest furnaces.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities and other items of an incidental nature. GAC Services will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from GAC Services to reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service.
Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases GAC Services and Bryant (Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.
Disclaimer: If pictures of the unit are not provided, you must have a GAC Services Comfort Consultant verify the current age of your existing furnace. Purchase is not required.