Our Maintenance Plan
Join GAC Prime Maintenance Membership
One of the best ways to protect the HVAC system or generator in your home is with a maintenance plan from GAC Services. Think of your heating and cooling system as a car—you wouldn’t drive 50,000 miles without an oil change, so why delay servicing your equipment any longer than you have to?
When you choose to enroll in our Prime Maintenance Membership, you receive:
- Priority service
- Seasonal tune-ups (semi-annually)
- 20% discount on all HVAC repairs
- 10% discount on electrical repairs
- Reduced service fee
- Monthly newsletter
- Extreme-weather preparedness alerts
Contact us online or call our technicians today at 301-926-3253 to join GAC Prime Maintenance today!
Prime Maintenance Membership
What’s Included in Our Maintenance Membership?
Our maintenance membership includes a 100% satisfaction guarantee designed for total peace of mind. You’ll feel comfortable know that your heating and cooling system was checked and serviced by a licensed, nationally certified, award-winning HVAC professional. Payment options have never been easier. You can choose to pay annually or monthly!
You can read our Maintenance Terms and Conditions here.
Benefits of Scheduling Regular HVAC Maintenance
The easiest way to make sure that your HVAC system is running properly is to schedule regular maintenance appointments. An annual tune-up appointment with a qualified HVAC specialist can help you avoid costly repairs and keep your home comfortable all year long.
Scheduling regular maintenance appointments provides various benefits to you and your home, such as:
- Increasing the Life Span of Your Unit – When your unit is inspected annually, our team is able to correct minor issues with your HVAC system before they start to reduce the unit’s functionality. Regular maintenance ensures that your system continues to run at peak performance levels, which lengthens its life span considerably over time.
- Preventing Unexpected Breakdowns – If your HVAC unit breaks down, it’s likely it will happen when you need it most—like on a hot summer day or a cold winter night! Scheduling regular maintenance gives our team the chance to catch any issues before they become big, inconvenient, and often expensive problems, so your home stays comfortable throughout the year.
- Improving the Energy Efficiency of Your System – Improving the energy efficiency of your system with regular maintenance helps to improve performance while reducing utility costs in your Maryland home. Win-win!
Just like you schedule regular oil changes and tire rotations to keep your car running smoothly, it’s important to schedule regular tune-up appointments for your HVAC system so it can continue to heat and cool your home year after year. Call GAC Services today at 301-926-3253 to learn more!
How Can You Benefit from Generator Maintenance?
Members of Prime Membership also benefit from maintenance that helps:
- Keep your generator running when you need it most
- Prevent fuel problems
- Save you money in the long run
- Keep your generator running for longer
- Increase efficiency