Heating Services in Potomac
When you need solutions for keeping your home in Potomac warm and comfortable, trust the experts at GAC Services. Our factory trained and nationally certified technicians are armed with the best products and can help you identify the most affordable and energy efficient way to heat your home.
When you’re ready to experience the GAC difference and our award-winning service, contact one of our friendly professionals for Potomac heating services!
GAC Furnace Solutions
Furnace Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Potomac, Maryland
For reliable heating all winter long, you can’t go wrong with a furnace. And if you’re looking to replace your old, aging system, GAC is ready to help. We install the most advanced products designed to save you money while keeping you comfortable, whether you’re looking for a gas furnace, propane furnace, or variable speed furnace (for ultimate efficiency!).
When you choose GAC for furnace installation in Potomac, we’ll help you choose the right system for your needs—based on your square footage, lifestyle habits, and more. And when the time comes for a repair or tune-up, we can help there, too. All of our vehicles are stocked with the most common furnace repair parts, so you’ll never have to worry about sitting in the cold for long.
Want to go to the top of our service list if and when your furnace breaks down? Sign up for our Prime Maintenance agreement to get priority service and 20 percent off repairs. You’ll thank us later!
For furnace installation, furnace repair, and annual furnace maintenance contact GAC Services online, or call 301-926-3253!
GAC Heat Pump Solutions
Heat Pump Repair, Maintenance & Installation in Potomac, MD
As the cost of energy rises, GAC is more determined than ever to find ways to save you money on your energy bills. That’s why when it comes to cooling AND heating your home, we can’t say enough good things about the heat pump.
Heat pumps work by transferring heat—out of your home in the summer and into your home in the winter—rather than by converting energy into heat. For this reason, if you currently heat and cool with electricity, a heat pump could save you as much as 30 to 40 percent on your energy bills.
Why purchase, install, repair, and maintain two HVAC systems when you can have it all with one convenient, energy-efficient unit?
Whether you’re looking for heat pump services or geothermal heat pump contractors, contact GAC Services. Our factory-trained, award-winning technicians are here and ready to help!
Hybrid Heating Solutions in Potomac
While Potomac residents like yourself generally can expect a mild winter, Maryland can experience some extreme low temperatures during the winter months.
For extreme cold, we recommend combining the strengths of gas and electric heat sources with a hybrid heating system. This system comprises a gas furnace and heat pump. When the temperature changes, the system automatically switches to the most cost-effective fuel source for the present conditions.
Want to learn more about a hybrid heating system for your Maryland home? Call 301-926-3253 or contact GAC Services on the web!
FAQs of Furnace Care
Ensuring you keep to a robust furnace maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your home ready and equipped to take on winter and fall. Follow along and get answers about how to care for your furnace from our local heating contractors!
- How often should you have your furnace serviced? Professional furnace maintenance is a crucial part of getting the most from your heating system and should be sought annually at a minimum—more frequent service calls may be needed if the system is 10 years old or older.
- How much does it cost for furnace maintenance? Maintenance cost can range a bit depending on the type of heating system, its age, and whether or not furnace repairs or parts replacement will be included in the service. For the best prices and service, we recommend selecting an HVAC maintenance plan that suits your needs and heating budget.
- How can I DIY furnace maintenance? Most of the tasks handled by a professional should be left to a professional, as they require precise care and costly, training-required tools. However, as a homeowner, it is smart to replace your air filter frequently to aid in effective heating and better airflow, which will reduce the risks of a breakdown.
- How long does a gas furnace usually last? When properly cared for, a gas furnace should last 15 years, sometimes more. For an oil furnace the time frame is quite similar, and for an electric furnace, 10-13 years is about average. In order to last this long, it is imperative that annual service is a part of your furnace’s life!
- How much does it cost to install a furnace? New furnace and AC costs tend to vary considerably depending upon the system you have selected, whether or not electrical and ductwork are involved, and a few other factors pertaining to labor. It’s always a good idea to take the time to shop around and find the contractor that is going to help you find the right heating system—not someone who’s just trying to make a furnace sale.
Ready for a new furnace installation, or looking for trained furnace maintenance contractors near you in Potomac? Contact GAC Services today to set an appointment!
The GAC Difference
“What do our customers want?” That’s the question that’s been driving the way we do business at GAC from the very beginning—back when you might have known us as Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating!
While our name may have changed, the way we do business hasn’t.
Up-front pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals, that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Maryland over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new heating system or to schedule heating service in Potomac today.