Heating Repair Services in Clarksville, MD
When falling winter temperatures have you cranking up the thermostat with no luck, it’s time to call in the professionals at GAC Services. From furnace repair to a heat pump tune-up, our team of factory-trained, nationally certified NATE technicians can uncover and correct the issue that’s making your home a little too frosty.
Clarksville Heating Solutions
At GAC Services, our expertise includes furnace installation, heat pump repair, and hybrid heating solutions. We strive to provide the best customer experience by helping with the selection and sizing process, performing a professional installation, and hauling away your old equipment, if necessary.
Top Benefits of a New Heating System
When you choose GAC to perform the installation, you can expect your new furnace, heat pump, or other type of heating system to provide many benefits, including:
- Efficiency boost for lower heating bills
- Better airflow for improved home comfort
- Reliable performance for fewer breakdowns
- Noise-reducing capabilities for quieter operation
- New warranty coverage for peace of mind
Clarksville Furnace Services
Has your unit slowed down or stopped functioning? Our highly trained technicians will arrive with the tools and skills to diagnose a malfunctioning system and recommend appropriate action.
Snow, sleet, and ice are not uncommon during Maryland winters, so you’ll want to make sure your furnace is prepared to handle the coldest of nights and keep you cozy all winter long. When you choose to install a new furnace, you’ll notice an overall improvement in your home’s air quality.
Other benefits of new furnace installation include:
- Improved energy efficiency: New technology has a higher AFUE rating, particularly the Bryant® furnaces GAC Services installs. This means a new furnace installed in your home will convert more fuel directly into heat, resulting in lower monthly energy bills.
- Reduced repairs: If you’ve repaired your furnace more than once in the past two years, it’s time to consider furnace installation. Furnace repairs should be few and far between if your heating system is maintained correctly.
- Lowered home energy bills: After installing a more energy-efficient furnace, your home heating system will use less energy to heat your home, ultimately reducing your energy bills.
- Improved comfort: A new furnace is better at producing consistent temperatures in your home and from room to room. New models also operate quieter than older, louder furnaces.
At GAC Services, we always recommend contacting a heating and cooling professional if you’re experiencing furnace trouble. No matter what the problem — whether your furnace won’t turn on or your heating system is circulating cool air throughout your Clarksville, MD, home — our HVAC technicians are professionally trained to repair your furnace.
After you contact us, we’ll send one of our technicians to your home to inspect your entire heating system from head to toe. This gives us the best understanding of your furnace’s current condition so we can properly diagnose and repair it promptly.
5 Signs You Need a Furnace Tune-Up
- Cold air blows when heat is turned on
- Energy bills are rising
- Your furnace smells
- Your furnace makes a loud banging noise
- Carbon monoxide detector goes off
If your furnace breaks down in the middle of the night, we offer emergency furnace repair services so you won’t be left in the cold! If you need emergency furnace repair in Frederick or Montgomery County, call us immediately — 301-926-3253.
Scheduling an annual furnace tune-up is imperative if you want the system to operate at its peak efficiency and if you want to avoid midseason breakdowns. A tune-up includes vital services such as in-depth cleaning, component inspections, performance evaluation, and more — all of which go a long way in reducing complications and improving performance.
If you notice your furnace is not working correctly, do not hesitate to call GAC Services. We’ll send a technician to inspect and tune up your furnace right away. Your entire heating system will benefit from scheduling an annual furnace tune-up in the fall or beginning of winter, just before the peak of the heating season.
Before winter strikes, experience greater peace of mind by asking us about our Prime Maintenance Membership plans for Clarksville residents!
Clarksville Heat Pump Services
Are you interested in installing a heat pump in your home? Or do you need to repair an existing heat pump? Count on GAC Services for quality HVAC installation and repair services for your Clarksville home!
Heat Pump Installation
When installing a heat pump in Maryland, choosing an HVAC contractor you can trust to complete the installation at an affordable rate is essential. That’s why Montgomery and Frederick County residents choose GAC Services to install heat pumps in their homes.
We are the most nationally awarded Bryant dealer in the U.S. and specialize in installing Bryant heat pumps. Why choose Bryant? Bryant heat pumps are:
- Easy to install
- Cutting edge
Heat Pump Repair
A heat pump functions as a cooling unit during the warmer months and as a heating system during the cooler months — so they’re nearly always in use, regardless of the season! Since they’re used so often, it makes sense that many heat pumps end up requiring a repair or two throughout their life span of around 15 years.
Call GAC Services for heat pump repair if you experience any of the following signs:
- The heat pump doesn’t turn on
- Increased energy costs
- Inconsistent temperatures
When it comes to heat pump repair in Clarksville, there is only one name you need to know: GAC Services. We’ll diagnose and repair your heat pump in no time, so you can rest assured your heating and cooling system is running at its peak operating levels both day and night.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pumps are reliable, long-lasting cooling and heating systems. It is estimated that a typical heat pump found in Maryland households can last up to 15 years! But if serviced regularly by a professional HVAC contractor, your heat pump may last even longer than expected.
When you choose GAC Services to maintain your heat pump, we will:
- Inspect/test your complete heating and cooling system
- Inspect/test/set your thermostat
- Inspect/test for proper airflow in your system
- Check/tighten all electrical components
- Inspect/test all motors and amperage
- Inspect ductwork and blowers
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect/test/lubricate motors and belts (as needed)
- And more!
Contact GAC Services today if your heat pump needs servicing in Clarksville, MD, or the surrounding areas!
Choose GAC Services for Clarksville Heating Solutions
When you need heating installations, furnace maintenance, heat pump repairs, or heating replacement services in the Clarksville, MD, area, call the professional HVAC contractor that has served the area for five decades.
GAC Services is available day or night for your heating repairs in Clarksville and the surrounding areas. We are here to keep residents warm through Maryland’s harshest winters. Our high-level service means your repair job will be both timely and backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.