Reliable Heat Pump & Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance
You rely on your heat pump to keep you cool during the sweltering summer days common to Montgomery Village, warm during our frigid nights of winter, and comfortable every day between! For your heat pump to operate efficiently all year round it’s critical to schedule regular maintenance service. Not only will this extend the lifespan of your heat pump, it will provide maximum comfort throughout your entire Montgomery Village home.
GAC Services provides heat pump maintenance throughout Maryland—including Montgomery Village and its surrounding areas! Our licensed technicians will inspect all aspects of your heat pump, including filters, coils, fans, connections, and more. We also service geothermal heat pumps!
Contact us today to receive a free maintenance estimate.
Montgomery Village Heat Pump & Geothermal Heat Pump Maintenance
What Does It Include?
Heat pumps (and geothermal heat pumps) are reliable, long-lasting cooling and heating systems. It is estimated that a typical heat pump found in Montgomery Village households can last up to 16 years! But, if serviced regularly by a professional HVAC contractor, your heat pump may last even longer than expected. When you choose GAC Services to maintain your heat pump, we will:
- Inspect/test your complete heating and cooling system
- Inspect/test/set your thermostat
- Inspect/test for proper airflow in your system
- Check/tighten all electrical components
- Inspect/test all motors and amperage
- Inspect ductwork and blowers
- Inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Inspect/test/lubricate motors and belts (as needed)
- And more!
Why Should I Schedule an Inspection?
Not only can routine maintenance improve the lifespan of your heat pump, but an inspection can improve your system’s energy efficiency between 10 – 25 percent (according to the U.S. Department of Energy). If you heat pump is in poor condition, this could result in increased savings after our heating and cooling techs tune-up your system. Other benefits include:
- Increased lifespan
- Reduced energy consumption
- Cleaner living environment for family, friends, and pets
- Improved temperature control
- Reduced repair costs
- And more!