Geothermal Heat Pump Repair in Maryland
Choose GAC Services for Geothermal System Repairs!
When it comes to keeping your Maryland home cool in the summer and warm during the winter, a geothermal heat pump is one of the most energy-efficient HVAC systems available on the market. Geothermal systems are ideal for homes in moderate climates, like the Mid-Atlantic climate Maryland homeowners are accustom to. But, your geothermal heat pump is not invincible and may need an occasional repair or two.
When your geothermal heat pump is not working or showing signs of decreased efficiency, call GAC Services for an estimate on your geothermal system repair in Maryland!
Our licensed HVAC technicians will diagnose and repair your geothermal heat pump in no time, so you can rest assured the comfort in your home is restored as quickly as possible from one of the nation’s best residential contractors.
Geothermal Heat Pump Repair Warning Signs
Just because your geothermal system turns on means it is functioning properly. There are a few warning signs to look for to determine if you’re in need of geothermal heat pump repair in Maryland. These include:
- Failure to cycle on or off – If your geothermal system refuses to cycle on or off, chances are it will need to be inspected by a professional HVAC technician in order to properly diagnose the problem.
- Leaky ground loops – Your geothermal heat pump differs from a traditional, air-source heat pump in that it uses the ground as its medium of heat transfer. So, you may mistake a leaky ground loop for a mysterious puddle or wet spot on your lawn. If you notice these wet spots while experiencing a loss of heating or cooling power your geothermal system may have sprung a leak.
- Ice build-up along indoor coils – If you find ice forming around the indoor coils of your heat pump (located inside its indoor cabinet), call GAC Services!
- Reduced air flow – Reduced air flow from your geothermal heat pump most likely means either dirty ductwork, clogged air filters, or a more serious, in-depth issue is occurring. If you notice reduced air flow throughout your home while your geothermal system is running, contact GAC Services.
- Loud noises – Your geothermal heat pump is made up of many different moving parts. Loud noises coming from within your geothermal system’s cabinet may indicate a loose belt, connection, or busted component.
Why Choose GAC Services for Geothermal System Repair in MD?
GAC Services is an award-winning HVAC contractor located in Gaithersburg, MD. We service the Montgomery County and Frederick County areas, including Potomac, Rockville, Bethesda, Mount Airy, and more!
When you choose GAC to repair your geothermal heat pump, you’ll receive:
- Friendly service
- Factory trained and nationally certified technicians
- Up-front pricing
- On-time service
- Respect for your home
We’ve helped thousands of homeowners in Maryland restore comfort to their home when they need it most – contact us online to receive an estimate geothermal heat pump repair today!
We proudly serve the following locations in Maryland:
Montgomery County: Ashton, Barnesville, Beallsville, Bethesda, Boyds, Brinklow, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Damascus, Derwood, Dickerson, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Olney, Takoma Park, Poolesville, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Spencerville, Urbana, Washington Grove
Howard County: Clarksville, Columbia, Cooksville, Dayton, Ellicott City, Fulton, Glenelg, Highland, Woodbine
Frederick County: Adamstown, Braddock Heights, Buckeystown, Frederick, Ijamsville, Middletown, Monrovia, Mt. Airy, New Market