Generator Installation & Services in Gaithersburg & Surrounding Maryland Areas
The generator in your Gaithersburg home plays a pivotal role in keeping your home safe, secure, and functional in the event of an outage. That means the generator must be reliable and always ready to perform. That’s why the home service specialists at GAC Services offer only the absolute best in whole-home and portable generator solutions—generators from Generac.
Our team is dedicated to offering clients the thorough and top-quality services they deserve. For decades we’ve been the folks you can turn to for HVAC, electrical, and home power solutions. When you want services you can trust from a team that offers only the best, you want GAC Services on your side.
For Generac home generator solutions in Frederick, Montgomery, and Howard Counties contact GAC Services! You can reach us online any time, or feel free to dial 301-926-3253 to speak with a generator specialist now!
Why Choose Generac?
Generac Power Systems has been around for nearly sixty years. In that time they’ve become a household name for superior and reliable generator products, offering consumers a versatile array of products to suit any need or situation. Whether you’re looking for a small portable solution for simple powering on the go or in a pinch, or a whole-home system that can keep your home running at 100% at all times, they’ve got the solution for you.
For our team choosing Generac isn’t even a question. We’re dedicated to offering our clients the absolute best in all regards, from services to products. And by choosing Generac for our clients we can ensure total satisfaction with a product built to perform and endure.
GAC Services Specializes in Generac Installations & Maintenance
If you’re looking for a portable or whole-home generator system in Maryland, you need look no further. Our electricians carry extensive experience and specific training when it comes to servicing Generac brand generator systems! Our team will expertly assess your needs, helping you choose the ideal option for cost-effectiveness and reliable power solutions.
And we can even do one better! Our specialists can help keep your Generac generator working at peak condition for years to come, offering extensive and thorough maintenance services. Yearly Generac generator maintenance includes:
- Replacement parts when needed
- Battery checks
- Electrical connection calibrating and tightening
- Fuel and filter changes
- Load bank tests
- And more
The Benefits of Generac Generators
Why choose a Generac brand generator for your home or business in Gaithersburg? It’s all in the perks of course, and Generac offers many:
- Reliability. Generac isn’t at the top of the industry for no reason! Generac generators are built to perform and to last, helping you stay secure in your home for years to come.
- Solid warranties. Generac offers extensive warranties for generators that receive routine maintenance services, so you know you’ve got a product you can trust.
- Fuel options. Choose between propane or natural gas according to availability and personal preference.
- Versatile generator solutions. Generac offers generators in a wide array of sizes, everything from small portable units to simply keep lights or a fridge running, all the way to systems that can power an entire home without any trouble at all.
- Automatic transfer availability. Automatic transfer switches will instantly swap over your home from utility power to your home generator without so much as a blink, making accessing generator power quick and safe.
Transfer Switch for Your Portable Generators
A transfer switch allows you to connect a portable generator to your household circuit breaker. It makes it possible to power all critical appliances permanently connected to your house grid. It is the best solution that follows all building codes and safety measures.
Backup Generators for Whole-House Purposes
A permanently installed Generac whole-home backup generator protects your home automatically. It runs on natural gas or liquid propane (LP) fuel, and it sits outside just like a central air conditioning unit.