Furnace Repair in Rockville, MD
GAC Services sells, installs, repairs, and replaces furnaces throughout the Rockville, Maryland area.
Whether you need a simple furnace repair or want to replace an older, inefficient model, when you need solutions for keeping your home in Rockville warm and comfortable, trust the experts at GAC Services. Our factory trained and nationally certified technicians are armed with the best products and can help you identify the most affordable and energy efficient furnace to heat your home.
When you’re ready to experience the GAC difference and our award winning service, contact one of our friendly professionals to schedule your furnace repair or request a free estimate on a new furnace replacement in Rockville today. We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!
Furnace Repair in Rockville
If your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter, we offer emergency furnace repair services in Rockville so you won’t be left in the cold. Whether your furnace isn’t producing heat, the system cycles on and off too frequently, your igniter isn’t work, or your pilot light keeps going out, there’s nothing we haven’t seen in our 44 years of service.
All of our service vehicles are stocked with the most common furnace repair parts so our technicians have what they need on hand when they arrive at your home.
Furnace Installation or Replacement in Rockville
Most furnaces will last 10-12 years with proper maintenance. But if you’re looking to replace your old, aging system, GAC is ready to help. We install the most advanced products designed to save you money while keeping you comfortable, whether you’re looking for a gas furnace, propane furnace, or variable speed furnace (for ultimate efficiency!).
When we choose GAC for furnace installation in Rockville, we’ll help you choose the right system for your needs—based on your square footage, comfort needs, lifestyle habits, and more.
Want to go to the top of our service list if and when your furnace breaks down? Sign up for our Prime Maintenance agreement to get priority service and 20 percent off repairs. You’ll thank us later!
- Can a homeowner install their own Rockville gas furnace? The end result of an attempted DIY, often enough, is that the homeowner potentially has to pay for another new furnace, and in many cases, health risks are a major factor as well. Leave a high-risk task like this to the trained experts!
- How long will it take to complete a new furnace installation? Most furnace installation projects will take around one full business day. If the job is more complex or the team needs to contend with removing older systems, it may take more.
- How long will my gas furnace last? You should be able to expect around 15 years from your gas furnace. If it is well cared for, 20 or more is entirely possible.
- How much does it cost to replace a furnace? A high price tag isn’t at all unusual for a quality service and product. However, options exist that are both lower and higher—this is why enlisting an expert is important so you have the widest range of options available.
- Should I repair or replace my furnace? Assessing the unit for repair is the best place to start, however, if the repair cost exceeds 1/3 the cost of the system, or if the system is old, then replacement is more cost-efficient.
The GAC Difference
Up-front pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Maryland over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new furnace or to schedule service in Rockville today.
We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!