Furnace Installation & Repair in Germantown, MD
GAC Services sells, installs, repairs, and replaces furnaces throughout the Germantown, Maryland area.
Whether you need a simple furnace repair or want to replace an older, inefficient model, when you need solutions for keeping your home in Germantown warm and comfortable, trust the experts at GAC Services. Our factory trained and nationally certified technicians are armed with the best products and can help you identify the most affordable and energy efficient furnace to heat your home.
When you’re ready to experience the GAC difference and our award winning service, contact one of our friendly professionals to schedule your furnace repair or request a free estimate on a new furnace replacement in Germantown today. We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!
Furnace Repair in Germantown
If your furnace breaks down in the middle of winter, we offer emergency furnace repair services in Germantown so you won’t be left in the cold. Whether your furnace isn’t producing heat, the system cycles on and off too frequently, your igniter isn’t work, or your pilot light keeps going out, there’s nothing we haven’t seen in our 44 years of service.
All of our service vehicles are stocked with the most common furnace repair parts so our technicians have what they need on hand when they arrive at your home.
Furnace Installation in Germantown
Most furnaces will last 10-12 years with proper maintenance. But if you’re looking to replace your old, aging system, GAC is ready to help. We install the most advanced products designed to save you money while keeping you comfortable, whether you’re looking for a gas furnace, propane furnace, or variable speed furnace (for ultimate efficiency!).
When we choose GAC for furnace installation in Germantown, we’ll help you choose the right system for your needs—based on your square footage, comfort needs, lifestyle habits, and more.
Want to go to the top of our service list if and when your furnace breaks down? Sign up for our Prime Maintenance agreement to get priority service and 20 percent off repairs. You’ll thank us later!
- Can a homeowner in Germantown install their own gas furnace? A new furnace installation requires not only the proper permit, but also demands a skilled team that can handle the task with supreme accuracy. Any mistakes, no matter how small, can end up costing you big. So no, we would say you should not attempt an installation.
- Does installing a new furnace system take a long time? For a simpler “apples to apples” replacement, you can usually expect a single day for completion. More complex projects may take a bit longer.
- How long should my gas furnace last? Most modern gas furnaces carry a substantial working lifespan that will typically exceed 15 years or more, assuming the system is seasonally maintained.
- How much can I expect to pay for a new furnace? For both the furnace itself and the cost of having it installed, you should expect a price point in the thousands. However, heating is quite affordable, so be sure to discuss your options with an expert.
- Should I repair or replace my furnace? For the best solution, contact a professional for an assessment. They’ll help you decide whether the repair is cost-efficient, or if a replacement would yield better results.
The GAC Difference
Up-front pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Maryland over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new furnace or to schedule service in Germantown today.
We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!