Electrical Repair Services for Your Maryland Home
Licensed Electricians & Electrical Contractors in Frederick & Montgomery Counties, MD
Your #1 choice for cooling and heating services in Maryland can now be your #1 choice for electric services. GAC Services is pleased to offer comprehensive electrical repairs to customers throughout the Frederick County and Montgomery County, MD areas.
Most electrical repairs are not DIY projects! Stay safe and let our master electricians and electrical contractors tackle or troubleshoot your toughest electric problems and help you save money on your energy bills in the process.
Contact us online to schedule an appointment or call us anytime at 240-224-3144 with questions.
Our Electrical Repair Services in Maryland
Our comprehensive list of electrical repairs in Maryland includes, but is not limited to:
- Circuit breaker repairs– from short circuiting to overloaded circuits to ground faults or other wiring problems, our electricians will find the source of your circuit break problems to prevent electrical fires and inconvenient circuit breaker trips.
- Portable generator repair– a generator is great for ensuring you can still use your necessary appliances in the event of power failure, but only if it works when you need it! Call our master electricians for transfer panels and other portable generator service in Maryland.
- Attic and gable fan repairs– don’t worry about your job being too small for our experts. When your attic or gable fan isn’t working, we’re on it.
- Outlet repair and replacement– we can help with GFI outlets, switch replacement, and USB outlet combinations for your cell phone, tablet, or other devices.
- Wiring and rewiring– appliances not working? Your wiring could be to blame. Our electrical repair services include your wiring and rewiring projects for your appliances, outlets, and networks.
- All electrical repairs– if you have any sort of electrical problem, our master electricians can fix it!
When to Call a Professional Electrician for Electrial Repairs
When it comes to electrical problems in your Maryland home, safety is always a concern! If you have experience in the electrical field, you might be able to DIY certain electrical repairs, like burnt-out lights or malfunctioning smoke detectors. Those situations are much less dangerous than most electrical issues, so taking them on isn’t necessarily a risk (but we’re always here to take care of those repairs if you’re not comfortable doing so!).
However, if your Maryland home requires any of the following electrical repair services, you would be better off calling a licensed electrician to handle the problem:
- Loose switches
- Socket repairs
- Whole-home surge protection
- Service panel upgrades
- Generator repairs
- Recurring issue with blown fuses/tripping circuit breakers
- Burning odor/rubbery smell coming from appliance
- Sparks coming from an outlet
- Lights flickering
- Repairing a short in wiring
- Power surge when AC or fridge kicks on
- All electrical work in pool/garden/other wet areas
- Any repairs in homes more than 10 years old
Don’t risk your safety—call the expert electricians at GAC Services to handle your electrical repair needs throughout Frederick & Montgomery Counties. You can contact us online or give us a call at 240-224-3144 to learn more or to schedule an appointment today.