Electrical Services in Ellicott City, MD
Figuring out your home’s electrical can be tricky and dangerous if you take on projects on your own. For the safety of yourself, your family, and your home, hire a trusted professional to get the job done. At GAC Services, we have experienced and licensed electricians who are ready to take on your electrical projects in your Ellicott City, MD home. Howard County trusts GAC with their cooling and heating, and now you can trust us with your electrical needs too! Give us a call today and we can answer any questions you may have and tell you more about our electrical services!
Need more information about our Ellicott City, MD electrical services? We’d be happy to tell you more! Call GAC Services at 301-926-3253 or contact us online. We offer upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our electrical services– so contact us today!
Electrical Installation in Ellicott City
Whether you’re looking to update your home with recessed lighting or you just got a new electric car and need to update your electrical system to charge it, call GAC Services for your electrical installation needs. We handle a variety of installations, including:
- Rewiring and system upgrades: Old electrical panels can be dangerous since they don’t provide nearly enough power for our modern lives. If your electrical system is old or if you’re in need of a boost in power, GAC can update your system to today’s standard.
- Transfer panels for generators: Transfer panels might not be high on your priority list, but they should be! They keep your home―and your power company’s workers―safe in the event of a power outage, since it allows you to connect your generator without using your home’s power line.
- Attic fans: Keep your attic dry and your home cool with the installation of an attic fan. If you’re looking to save energy, attic fans are perfect because they work in conjunction with your thermostat and only turn on when necessary.
- Recessed lighting: With sharp objects like knives playing a big role in your kitchen activities, having a well-lit space is a must. GAC can install recessed lighting with LED lamps in your kitchen for a brighter, safer space.
- And more: Need an electrical installation service not listed here? We offer even more services, check out our full list here.
Give us a call for any of your electrical installation projects and we’ll send a skilled electrician to your home who will arrive on time and provide you with transparent pricing. Find out why your Howard County neighbors love working with GAC. Call us today or get in touch online!
Electrical issues are never something you want to occur in your Ellicott City, MD home, but unfortunately, they’re often part of homeownership. At GAC Services, however, we’re here to help you with all of your electrical repair needs. We offer a range of services, including the following:
- Socket repairs
- Generator repairs
- Fuse repairs
- Circuit breaker repairs
- Sparking outlet repairs
- Power surge repairs
- Older home repairs
- And more!
If you have an electric repair need, we can resolve it! GAC has licensed and experienced electricians who are ready and able to solve your Ellicott City, MD electrical needs. Call us at 301-926-3253 or contact us online to set up your repair service.
Electrical Inspections in Maryland
In Ellicott City, MD it’s a requirement set forth by the National Electrical Code (NEC) that a licensed electrician must inspect your home’s electrical installation or upgrades to ensure the work meets minimum safety standards. By doing this, you can rest easy knowing the job was done right and that your family is safe. And, if it’s not up to code, the expert electricians at GAC can fix any violations to bring your home’s electrical up to standard.
GAC Services electricians are trained to fix any of these NEC violations:
- Loose or improperly sized wiring
- Faulty circuit panels
- Damaged wiring and cables
- Heavy ups and panel upgrades
- Safety issues
- And more
Electrical code violations can be costly for you and put your home and family in danger. Make sure they’re fixed right, call the experts at GAC Services today.
Make sure your Ellicott City, MD home is free of electrical fire hazards, call us at 301-926-3253 or contact us online and we’ll schedule a time for your electrical service. At GAC, we pride ourselves on being punctual, respectful, and transparent with all of our clients.
We know there are a lot of things you’d rather do than replace or upgrade your home’s electrical, but if your Howard County home is more than 20 years old of recently had an addition added on, it could be time for a heavy up. A heavy up is when your home’s electrical system is upgraded to add more power, since older systems were not built to power our modern lives. If you’re unsure whether or not your home needs a heavy up, here are a few signs.
- Your home has an electrical panel that’s 20+ years old
- Your lights flicker almost constantly
- You find that your circuit breaker trips frequently
- You’ve added a new space to your home
- Your appliances are getting a major upgrade
Have questions about upgrading your electrical system? We’re happy to answer any questions you may have. Along with having skilled electricians, GAC has a staff of professionals who are trained and ready to answer your electrical questions.
If it’s time to give your Ellicott City, MD home’s electrical system an upgrade, call GAC Services today. We’re happy to answer any questions you have and even schedule your service! Call us at 301-926-3253 or complete our online form to get in touch.
Why Choose GAC Services for All Your Ellicott City, MD Electrical Needs?
If you’re looking for a trusted Howard County electrical company that’s transparent with its customers, then look no further than GAC Services. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with upfront pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When you schedule your electrical services with us, our electricians will arrive on time and be respectful of your home throughout the entire service. Experience for yourself the GAC difference and see why your Howard County neighbors have been trusting us with all of their electrical needs.