Electrical Services in Columbia, MD
When it comes to your home’s electrical needs, you want to trust the job to a professional. DIY-ing it can be dangerous, and hiring an amateur can be dangerous and costly. That’s where GAC Services comes in. You may already know us as your trusted heating and cooling company in Howard County, but you can now trust us with your electrical needs as well! We have a team of skilled electricians ready to tackle your electrical projects. Give us a call to set up your electrical services with us today!
Want to learn more about our electrical services offered in Columbia, MD? Call GAC Services at 301-926-3253 or contact us online. We offer up-front pricing and a 100% satisfaction guarantee – so contact us today!
Looking to install some recessed lighting, or do you need to add a dedicated circuit for that new hot tub or electric car? We’ve got you covered! GAC offers comprehensive electrical installation services for all of your Columbia, MD home projects. Our electrical installation services include:
- Rewiring and system upgrades: Whether you’ve tacked on a new addition to your home or your old electrical panel just isn’t cutting it, we can increase the electrical power in your home to keep things running safely for your family.
- Transfer panels for generators: Installing a transfer panel for your generator helps to keep both your home and line workers safe in the event of a power outage. These panels allow you to connect your generator when the power goes out, without going through your home’s power line.
- Attic fans: Attic fans are a great addition to your cooling system. They work with your thermostat, so they only turn on when needed, and help to keep your home cool and attic dry.
- Recessed lighting: Transform your kitchen just by changing your lighting! We can install recessed lighting with LED lamps, which increase the brightness of your space.
- And more: We offer even more electrical installation services for your home. Check out our full list of installation services here.
We’ll send a skilled electrician to your home who will arrive on-time and respect your home. See why your Howard County neighbors love working with GAC. Call us today or get in touch online!
When something goes wrong with the electrical in your Columbia, MD home, call in the professionals at GAC to fix it! We’ll assess the issue and provide solutions with upfront pricing. Our electrical repair services include:
- Socket repairs
- Generator repairs
- Blown fuses or tripping circuit breakers repairs
- Repairs needed due to burning odor or rubbery smell coming from appliance
- Repairs needed due to sparks coming from an outlet
- Flickering light repairs
- A short in wiring repairs
- Repairs needed due to a power surge when AC or fridge kicks on
- Any repairs in homes more than 10 years old
Whatever electrical repair it is that you need, contact GAC and we’ll send one of our skilled and capable electricians to your Columbia, MD home. Don’t risk your safety by trying to repair things yourself – GAC provides upfront pricing so you’re not stuck with a surprise bill. Call us at 301-926-3253 or contact us online to get started.
If you’ve just undergone an electrical installation or upgrade in our Columbia, MD home, the National Electrical Code (NEC) dictates that a licensed electrician must inspect your home’s electrical to ensure it meets minimum safety standards. This checks to see that the job was done right and that you and your family are safe. At GAC Services, we provide electrical inspections and code corrections so that you can rest assured knowing your home is safe.
Our electricians are licensed to fix any of these NEC violations:
- Loose wiring
- Faulty circuit panels
- Safety violations
- Damaged wiring and cables
- Improperly sized wiring
- Heavy ups and panel upgrades
- And more
Electrical code violations are no joke. They can cost you and endanger your family, so trust the professionals at GAC Services to inspect your electric and correct any code violations. With us, you can rest easy knowing your home is safe.
For punctual, respectful, and transparent service, call GAC today! Our electricians are licensed and trained to resolve all of your electrical violations and can help make your Columbia, MD home safe again. Call us at 301-926-3253 or contact us online to schedule your service.
Replacing your Howard County home’s electrical is never a fun thought. But if your home is over 20 years old or is expanding due to an addition, it could be time for an upgrade. The upgrade of your home’s electrical is what’s called a “heavy up.” A heavy up increases the amount of power your main electrical system can provide to your home, keeping it safe and sound from electrical fires or other hazards.
A few signs that your home may require a heavy up include:
- Electrical panels dating back over 20 years
- Lights that flicker consistently
- Circuit breakers that trip frequently
- An addition to your home
- An appliance upgrade, like adding a washer/dryer
We know that evaluating whether or not your home needs a heavy up can be tricky, especially if electrical is not your forte. GAC Services has a team of knowledgeable and capable electricians and our staff is trained to have answers to all of your electrical questions – so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
Make sure your Columbia, MD home is safe, call GAC Services today for more information on our electrical upgrade services. We can answer any questions you may have and even schedule your service! Call us at 301-926-3253 or complete our online form to get in touch.
Why Choose GAC Services for All Your Columbia, MD Electrical Needs?
At GAC, we run our business by asking ourselves “what do our customers want?” That’s why with every service we provide upfront pricing, a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and punctual, factory-trained technicians who are respectful of your home. We’re proud to serve Howard County and look forward to showing you the GAC difference!
For comprehensive electrical services in Columbia, MD and the surrounding areas, call the experts at GAC Services today! We can answer any questions you may have about your home’s electrical needs and schedule your service with us. Give us a call 301-926-3253 at or contact us online to get started today!