HVAC & Electrical Jobs in Maryland
Imagine the Possibilities…
GAC Services has opportunities for the right individuals who are interested in building a career. It doesn’t matter if you are new to the industry or have been working in it for over 25 years. There is a place at GAC for people who care about the customer, have a positive attitude, and a good work ethic.
Who Is GAC?
GAC started it’s roots in 1970 servicing residential customers as Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating. Over the years we have grown and expanded our service to all of Montgomery County and Southern Frederick County.
We have always been a company that delivers excellent customer service and have a belief in long-term relationships with our customers and employees.
We believe all of our employees are important and we provide training and education to ensure that we are raising the standard in our industry!
As a GAC team member, you can expect to work with other professionals who care about the customer, their own career, and doing a job right with integrity.
COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW & ATTACH YOUR RESUME
TO START OUR APPLICATION PROCESS!
Why Join the GAC Team?
We believe the days of just “doing” heating, air conditioning, and electrical work are coming to an end. The leaders in our industry need to be proactive, informed, and educated.Our industry is changing rapidly. Customers expect more out of their dealers, technology is more advanced, and energy costs are rising. We can support these changes with an organized process, continuing education, and quality people who are working toward the same goal!
Our current size and structure gives us the ability to provide stability to our employees during turbulent economic times while providing them with an opportunity to develop and grow.
- We are the most nationally awarded Bryant dealer in the country!
- GAC improves customer service with use of iPads and iPhones.
- Since 1998, we’ve never sent anyone home because we didn’t have the work to support 40 hours a week.
- Our process and the way we are organized makes it easier for our employees to do their job right the first time.
- We offer constant training and skill development through our in-house training program.
- We serve a 25 mile radius service territory in Maryland.