Why Should I Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Plan?
You want to spend hot summer days soaking up the sunshine and spending time with your family—not worrying about the functionality of your air conditioning system! Maryland summers are hot and humid, and we know our clients depend on their air conditioners to keep their homes cool for the season.
The best way to protect your home’s AC system is by signing up for an HVAC maintenance plan from GAC Services! Preventative air conditioner maintenance ensure that your air conditioning continues to run smoothly all summer long and reduces the risk of emergency repairs.
Read on to learn more about our maintenance agreement options or contact GAC Services online to sign up for a plan today!
5 Major Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Many of our clients contemplate signing up for HVAC maintenance plans and start by asking themselves, “Is this plan really worth it?” They think that since their AC was recently installed or they haven’t had any issues with it so far, they don’t need to worry about preventative maintenance yet.
But think of your HVAC system as a car. You wouldn’t drive 50,000 miles without getting routine oil changes and tire rotations to keep your car running at peak performance. So, by that logic, why would you expect your air conditioner to work hard year after year without scheduling maintenance appointments to keep it running smoothly?
To keep your home cool every summer, you need to make sure your air conditioner is in tip-top shape year after year to prevent air conditioner breakdowns and costly emergency repairs—which is where signing up for a maintenance plan comes in.
There are major benefits to signing up for our Prime Maintenance Membership, such as:
- Seasonal Tune-Ups – We’ll tune up your heating and cooling system annually to make sure it’s operating at peak efficiency and to reduce the risk of mid-season breakdowns.
- 20% Off Repair Costs – Should your system happen to break down, Prime Maintenance Plan members will receive 20% off the repair costs.
- Priority Service – When you sign up for a preventative HVAC maintenance plan with GAC Services, your calls automatically move to the top of our service list.
- 10% Discount on Electrical Services – Our Prime Maintenance Plan members can take advantage of a 10% discount on services from our experienced electricians.
- Uphold Manufacturer Warranties – Many HVAC manufacturer warranties are actually void unless your system is serviced regularly by a heating and cooling professional. In the event of a severe breakdown requiring HVAC replacement, you’ll want to make sure your system is covered under its manufacturer warranty! Our team at GAC Services will make sure your system is inspected on schedule and meets all manufacturer warranty requirements.
When you schedule regular maintenance appointments for your heating and air conditioning system, we provide a documented record of services and repairs performed. That way, if your system should ever totally break down, you’ll have a written history of all work performed—so our HVAC contractors can quickly diagnose the problem and get your AC up and running ASAP.
Sign Up for an HVAC Maintenance Plan in Maryland Today
Our heating and cooling maintenance plans are designed to give you peace of mind. We want you to rest assured that your system was checked and serviced by a licensed, award-winning HVAC professional. When you sign up for preventative HVAC maintenance plan with GAC Services, you can feel confident that your air conditioner is running smoothly and has a reduced risk of breaking down.
Let us keep your home cool and comfortable all summer long! You can learn more about the pricing, maintenance terms and conditions, and other details regarding our Prime Maintenance Membership here.