Why You Should Schedule an AC Tune-Up for Your Maryland Home
Air Conditioner Tune-Ups throughout Montgomery County & Frederick County, MD
Whether you live in Gaithersburg, Frederick, or somewhere in between, chances are you’re familiar with the heat and humidity that comes with Maryland summers—so, the last thing you want when temperatures start to rise is a broken air conditioner! Many people don’t consider servicing their air conditioning unit until it breaks down, so they end up waiting for AC repair services in an uncomfortably warm home.
One of the best ways to prevent your cooling system from breaking down is to schedule regular maintenance appointments with our team of talented HVAC technicians at GAC Services. Read on to learn more about what’s included in our AC tune-up services and how to save on annual AC maintenance with our Prime Maintenance Membership.
What’s Included in AC Tune-Up Services?
We often hear the question, “Is an air conditioner tune-up really necessary?” Short answer: yes! Since your air conditioning system is such a significant investment in your home and your family’s comfort, we suggest that you schedule an annual AC maintenance tune-up appointment with GAC Services. Ideally, you would schedule your annual appointment in the springtime before you become too dependent on your cooling system in the summer heat, but it’s never too late for an AC tune-up!
During a standard tune-up, one of our NATE-certified HVAC technicians will:
- Clean or Replace Your Air Filter as Needed
- Check for Fluid Leakage Indoors
- Inspect and Test All Major AC Components, Including:
- Blower Motor
- Indoor & Outdoor Coils
- Lubricate and/or Tighten Necessary Parts & Connections
- Check for Refrigerator Leaks
- Notify You of Any Components That Might Need to Be Replaced
Don’t wait until your system breaks down—even though GAC Services offers AC repair services throughout Maryland, we’d rather help you avoid those emergency calls as much as possible! Instead, schedule an air conditioner tune-up with our teams of skilled technicians today, or give us a call at 301-926-3253 to learn more.
Save on AC Maintenance with Our Prime Maintenance Plan
The best (and easiest!) way to keep your air conditioning system running smoothly each year is by signing up for a maintenance plan from GAC Services. We designed our Prime Maintenance Membership so you can feel confident knowing that your cooling system was checked and serviced by a NATE-certified HVAC professional.
When you choose to enroll in our Prime Maintenance Plan, you’ll receive:
- Priority Service – Your calls automatically move to the top of the list, every time.
- Seasonal Tune-Ups – We will tune-up your air conditioner annual to keep your system operating at maximum efficiency and reduce the chance of a breakdown during cooling season.
- 20% Off Repairs – If for any reason your air conditioner does break down, you’ll receive 20% off of the repair services.
Learn more about what our HVAC maintenance agreements include, or call us at 301-926-3253 to enroll in our Prime Maintenance plan today!
Schedule an AC Tune-Up for Your Maryland Home Today!
Even if your air conditioner has performed well for several years, it’s always a good idea to schedule a tune-up. Not only does a tune-up increase the lifespan of your AC system, but it can also the chance of a breakdown and prevent expensive repairs in the future.
Scheduling an AC tune-up can help provide solutions and answers for the following issues and questions:
- Why is my air conditioner leaking?
- Why is my AC blowing hot air?
- Why is my air conditioner making a loud noise?
- Why are my energy bills so high?
- Why does my AC smell when it runs?
- Is my air conditioner working as efficiently as it should?
At GAC Services, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service. Our friendly, honest, professional HVAC technicians are factory trained and national certified. We’ll leave your house in the exact condition it was when we arrived, and we won’t leave until you’re totally satisfied with the services we provided.