Finding the perfect heating system for your Maryland home can seem pretty overwhelming. After all, there are tons of options currently on the market, all of which bring unique perks and benefits. At GAC, our goal is to always provide our patrons with the best services and solutions possible. We don’t want to just bring you the best heating system. We want to bring you the best heating system for your unique needs!
Looking for flawless heating installation services for your Montgomery County, Howard County, or Frederick County home? Contact GAC today!
Benefits of Different Heating Systems
Match up the perks with what you’re looking for, and you’ll definitely be heading toward making the best choice for your needs.
Furnaces are one of the more “traditional” heating systems available. Using gas or propane according to the choice of the homeowner, furnaces are known for dependability and power. When you choose a furnace, you can expect:
- Powerful heating to fight off even the coldest winter night
- Infrequent need for repairs, and low repair costs when needed
- Low cost installation compared to other heating types
Heat pumps, or more accurately “Air Source Heat Pumps,” are a popular option for those looking to find a more efficient heating solution. Picking a heat pump for your Maryland home benefits you with:
- Year-round temperature control, as they function as both a heating system and a cooling system in one
- Exceptional energy-efficiency
- Excellent home humidity control
Geothermal Heat Pumps
A geothermal heat pump (ground-source) is an excellent option for homeowners looking for an effective, efficient, and out of the way year-round temperature control solution. With a geothermal heat pump you get:
- Energy-efficiency that exceeds even an air source heat pump
- Dependable heating and cooling all year long
- Long system lifespan, lasting upwards of twenty plus years
- Potential tax credits for using a “green” HVAC option
Hybrid Heating Systems
Hybrid systems use a dual-fuel system to provide the control solution that best meets your needs according to various variables. Put more simply, you have the function of a gas-fuelled furnace when you need it, and can opt for electricity when less control will work just fine. Choosing a hybrid system can benefit you by:
- Likely reducing your monthly utility costs
- Providing a furnace-rivaling level of power if and when you need it
- Superior home comfort
Zoning systems work in conjunction with your existing heating system, or can be installed in-tandem with a new installation. Zoning allows homeowners to control various areas of the home independently, heating or cooling areas of the home as needed. By opting for a zoning system, you can expect:
- Considerably lower energy costs
- Vastly improved home comfort for both heating and cooling
- Precise control of your home’s temperatures
Schedule Heating Installation with GAC Services
Still not quite sure which heating option would fit your Maryland home best? No problem! The certified specialists at GAC are always ready to help, and with our superior experience and knowledge, we can work alongside you to find the solution that suits your needs perfectly. Contact our experts today to set your appointment for a consultation!