1,300+ Reviews   |     4.9 Rating  

The Complete Buyer’s Guide to Furnaces


It can get brutally cold throughout the year here in Maryland, so it’s more important than ever to invest in the perfect type of furnace. At GAC Services, we have experience installing all kinds of furnaces in homes throughout Maryland, and can help you make the right choice. We’ve created this helpful buyer’s guide to provide an in-depth understanding of furnaces before you make your purchase. Keep reading to learn more, and feel free to contact us for any additional questions you may have.

Understanding Furnace Energy Efficiency: AFUE

A furnace’s efficiency is measured by annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE), which determines how efficient the appliance is in converting the energy in its fuel to heat.

AFUE is the ratio of annual heat output of the furnace compared to the total annual fossil fuel energy consumed by a furnace. An AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home and the other 10% is lost.

AFUE is an important factor to consider when deciding on a furnace for your home. However, there are other factors that are also critical to your decision.

Price of a Furnace Installation

The price of furnace installation varies depending on several factors, like the size, efficiency and type of furnace you choose. Our team has a wealth of industry knowledge and would love to talk with you further about the kind of furnace you’re interested in buying for your Maryland home. We can also give you a free estimate for your specific project.

Request a free estimate today!

How To Find the Best Furnace Installers in Maryland

Finding a reliable HVAC company is essential to the furnace buying process. If your furnace isn’t installed properly, a number of issues could arise. There are several questions you should always ask when searching for a heating & cooling company that can truly meet your expectations. The most important things to look for include:

  • Positive reviews
  • List of references
  • Proof of license and insurance

Lucky for you, GAC Services has reviews, references, proof of license and insurance, and MUCH MORE!

Schedule Furnace Installation in Maryland

If you live in Maryland and are looking for quality furnace installation you can count on, contact us today. We’ll send a technician to your home to help you choose the perfect furnace for your home.

What are you waiting for? Let’s go furnace shopping! Contact GAC Services today to get started!

Need Service? Schedule a service with us today!

Sidebar

Hear What People
Are Saying

1,300+ Google Reviews
4.9 Star Average Rating
GAC sales rep and the installers arrived at my home on time and were professional. They respected me and my home and arrived masked and gloved (much ap...
Why GAC
On-Time Service
100% Satisfaction
Up-Front Pricing
Factory-Trained Technicians
Fully-Stocked Trucks
Respect for Your Home
Membership Perks
High-Performance Seasonal Tune-Ups
20% Discount on HVAC Repairs
10% Off Electrical Repairs
Priority Service
A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team
Reduced Diagnostic Fee
Satisfaction Guarantee
Relax, We’ll Contact You!
Transferable
Monthly Newsletters