Choosing a New Heating & Cooling System
Is it time for a new heating and cooling system? No matter your budget when it comes to replacing your heating and cooling system, our NATE-certified technicians can find a solution for you! Don’t sell yourself short when it comes to such an important investment in your home! Our comfort consultants can help you find a system that fits your needs.* Call today!
We offer three popular choices to ensure your new heating and cooling system meets your comfort and budget demands.
Why Install a Bryant HVAC System?
There are many reasons why homeowners in Maryland are choosing Bryant over other popular HVAC brands. It’s simple, Bryant HVAC systems have superior performance when heating or cooling your home.
Benefits of installing a Bryant HVAC system include:
- History – Bryant has been an industry titan since 1904, when Charles Bryant first started the company. Bryant has more than 110 years of experience building heating and cooling systems, including its own team of HVAC engineers, systems that must pass real-world testing applications, and are installed by Factory Authorized Dealers across the country (like us!).
- Energy efficiency – Energy-efficient HVAC systems from Bryant not only make your home more comfortable, but more affordable. Understanding efficiency ratings is the first step in choosing the right system for your Maryland home, and we’re here to help. The knowledgeable technicians at GAC will perform a whole-home analysis to determine your heating and cooling capacities and recommend a Bryant system for installation.
- Tax Credits – If you choose to install a Bryant geothermal heat pump in Maryland before December 31, 2016, you are eligible for up to a 30 percent tax credit on your installation. Call us to learn more about this program!
- Bryant® Bonus claims – When you choose to install a Bryant HVAC system, you can receive a rebate ranging from $25 up to $1,450
- Bryant rebates – Certain Bryant HVAC systems may be eligible from a rebate. Contact us today for more information about qualifying systems.
Most Nationally Awarded Bryant Dealer In the U.S.
GAC Services was named the inaugural recipient of the Charles Bryant Award during the 2017 Bryant Dealer Rally in Indianapolis. The Charles Bryant Award, named for the company’s founder, recognizes a loyal Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer (FAD) that epitomizes the characteristics of Charles Bryant, including professionalism, quality, reliability, and community spirit. Learn more about this award.
In 2013, GAC Services was also named the Bryant® Dealer of the Year in the U.S. What makes a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer unique? As a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we meet and exceed Bryant’s standards for superior skills and service, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all Bryant products and service.
*Prices may vary based on product, application, accessories and ductwork modifications. GAC Services reserves the right to amend or terminate these offers at any time. Customers selecting the Better or Best option can choose the financing (for qualified buyers) or Rebate offer but offers cannot be combined. Other restrictions may apply.
The GAC Difference
“What do our customers want?” That’s the question that’s been driving the way we do business at GAC from the very beginning—back when you might have known us as Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating!
While our name may have changed, the way we do business hasn’t.
Up-front pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC. It is this commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals that has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Maryland over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new complete heating and cooling system or to schedule service today.