Benefits of Installing a Home Generator
Over the years, generators have become increasingly popular in Maryland. Heavy storms and harsh winters have left our homes and businesses without power for days. For many, this can be detrimental to business, or worse, detrimental to your health. Some people with certain medical equipment cannot afford to go without power at all. Generators offer you power when and where you need it.
A backup generator acts as an insurance policy. There is no telling when or if one will need it. Whether it is worth the investment depends on one’s tolerance for power interruptions, budget, and personal situation. People who rely on electricity to power medical equipment, live in an area with frequent, prolonged blackouts, or work at home and need uninterrupted power should invest in a backup generator. Having a generator installed s also an excellent option for anyone who wants peace of mind to be prepared for unexpected situations.
- Deliver power quickly and automatically during a blackout
- Allow homeowners to operate their homes, including heating and cooling systems, televisions, computers, and other appliances
- Allow homeowners to maintain comfort and safety levels during emergencies
- Protect the home from dangerous voltage fluctuations and surges when the power returns
- Operate safely during man-made and natural disasters
- Afford homeowners peace of mind by ensuring their loved ones are safe during times of emergency
At GAC Services, we put your family’s comfort first, we install, repair and maintain home backup generators. Once a backup generator is installed, a homeowner does not need to worry about being stuck in the freezing cold or dark again. Additionally, it can also add value to a home and safeguard the family by keeping the power on in an emergency.
Investing in annual preventative maintenance can save you money on costly repairs. It is also helpful to keep a record book of all of your generator repair services and any issues you have had with your generator. If your generator is under warranty, this will help to make sure you will get full coverage to cover any issues related to your generator.
Be prepared when the power goes out! Call us at 240-252-5147 today to schedule a free estimate and to discuss generator maintenance.