HVAC Installation & Electricians in Frederick, MD
We’re setting new standards in the Maryland HVAC and electrical markets, one home at a time!
Whether you’re looking for HVAC or electrical service in Frederick, you’re guaranteed on-time service, 100% satisfaction, upfront pricing, and respect for your home when you call the experts at GAC Services.
Need an HVAC Company in Frederick?
When you need solutions for keeping your home in Frederick comfortable, trust the experts at GAC Services. Our factory-trained and nationally certified technicians are armed with the best products and can help you identify the most affordable and energy-efficient way to heat your home.
We sell, install, repair, and service the following HVAC systems:
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Hybrid heating systems
For affordable equipment installed and repaired by Maryland’s best technicians, contact the experts at GAC today.
Budget-Friendly HVAC Installation in Frederick
Since our doors opened in 1970, we’ve been keeping our customers comfortable with HVAC installation and services in Frederick. Whether you’re looking for prompt AC repair or to upgrade from your flimsy window unit to a central air conditioner, our NATE-certified technicians are experts in all AC makes and models. We sell, install, repair, and service all HVAC equipment.
Air Conditioning Services in Frederick, MD
Keeping your Frederick, MD home cool is an important job, especially when summer heat and humidity hits. GAC Services offers a comprehensive list of air conditioning services, including installation, repair, and maintenance. If your home is struggling to stay cool, our experienced team can help.
Frederick Air Conditioning Installation & Replacement
A new air conditioner can be just what you need to truly enjoy your home in the summer months. If you need a new AC, GAC Services can help you find the right one. Our experienced HVAC technicians will find an air conditioner that is properly sized for your home and then install it for you expertly to ensure that all parts are working exactly as they should.
Schedule AC replacement or installation in Frederick by contacting GAC Services today.
Air Conditioning Repair
An improperly cooled home makes summer in Frederick practically unbearable. GAC Services has repair technicians standing by to help with effective AC repair services.
Call 301-926-3253 at the first sign of AC trouble.
AC Maintenance Services
Once you have that new air conditioner installed, keep it running with air conditioning maintenance. By investing in maintenance, you may enjoy:
- Lower energy bills
- Fewer breakdowns
- Fewer repairs
- A longer system life span
Schedule AC maintenance now by calling 301-926-3253.
Heating Services in Frederick, MD
Cold winters are common in Frederick, and that makes a working heating system important. If yours is not delivering reliable heating, GAC Services is standing by to help.
Heating System Installation & Replacement
Make sure your home is always properly heated. If you need a new furnace, trust our team to install it accurately and in a timely manner.
Heating System Repair
At the first sign of furnace trouble, call GAC. We can have a technician in your home in no time, so you can get things back up and running. Our prompt and reliable heating repair service ensures you are not left out in the cold.
Contact GAC now for heating repair in Frederick, MD.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
Furnace and heat pump problems can happen without warning, but sometimes you get a heads up that problems are brewing. Our furnace repair and heat pump repair technicians can quickly find and fix the problem so that you can enjoy proper heating again in your home. Spotting the problem is the first step in getting help. Some signs to watch for include these:
- Pilot light color problems – Your pilot light should be a blue color. If you see yellows or reds, it can indicate a buildup of tar or rust on the pilot light. While the furnace will still work, it won’t operate as efficiently as possible, and repair will help.
- Indoor air quality problems – Your furnace can have allergens in the furnace filter, mildew or mold in the ductwork, and contaminants in other areas of the system. If you have asthma or respiratory illness in your family, call our team for a furnace or heat pump maintenance appointment. The problem may be with your heating system.
- Uneven heating – Hot and cold spots in your home often indicate a problem with your heating system. Our heating technicians will inspect it thoroughly to find the source of the issue.
- High utility bills – If your utility bills are shooting up in the winter, it may be due to problems with your heat pump or furnace. Both gas and electric bills are affected when your heating system is not operating efficiently, so give us a call if your bill seems unusually high.
- Unusual noises or smells – Your furnace or heat pump will make some noise when it runs, but there is a problem if you hear crackling, loud banging noises, or loud thuds. You will want to have the system inspected as soon as possible because you likely need furnace or heat pump repair.
- Leaks or ice – If you notice water pooling around your furnace or ice building up on your heat pump, it’s a sign of problems. Let our heating repair technicians take a closer look to find the source and repair the issue.
No matter the issue, you can trust the team at GAC Services to fix it. We have heat pump and furnace repair and maintenance technicians standing by to help.
Give us a call at 301-926-3253 or contact us online to discuss your Frederick, MD heating system with our qualified team. We back our heat pump and furnace services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so reach out today.
Heating System Maintenance
Finally, you can trust the GAC Services team to maintain your heating system. By scheduling a maintenance check at the start of the winter, you can head into the coldest months with confidence that your system will serve you well.
Indoor Air Quality
Keeping the air inside your home clean requires a professional touch. We offer indoor air quality services in Frederick to protect your family’s health and well-being.
Call 301-926-3253 to schedule indoor air quality service.
“I didn’t know GAC offered electrical services in Frederick!”
We do now! Your number one choice for cooling and heating services in Maryland can now be your number one choice for electric services. GAC Services is pleased to offer comprehensive electrical repairs, replacements, upgrades, and installations to customers in Frederick.
Our services include but aren’t limited to:
- Circuit breaker services, including heavy-ups and panel upgrades
- Portable generator services, including transfer panels
- Attic and gable fan services, including installations and repairs
- Recessed lighting using LED lamps for energy savings
- Network wiring, including Cat 6 Ethernet wiring
- Outlet replacement, including GFI outlets, switch replacement, and USB outlet combinations for charging your phone or other devices
- Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector services, including new installations and upgrades
- Dedicated circuitry for appliances (both 120 and 240 volt), electric cars, hot tubs, HVAC wiring, etc.
- All electrical repairs – If you have any electrical problem, our master electricians can fix it!
The GAC Difference
“What do our customers want?” That’s the question that’s been driving the way we do business at GAC from the very beginning—back when you might have known us as Gaithersburg Air Conditioning & Heating!
While our name may have changed, the way we do business hasn’t.
Upfront pricing. 100% satisfaction guarantee. On-time service. Factory-trained and nationally certified technicians. Respect for your home.
These are just a few reasons why your neighbors love working with GAC Services. This commitment to excellence, along with our friendly and honest professionals, has helped us satisfy tens of thousands of customers throughout Frederick over the years. And it is this that we consider the GAC Difference.
Contact us for a free replacement estimate on a new installation or to schedule service today. We’re looking forward to serving you and hopefully making you a customer for life!