GAC’s Free AC Raffle Giveaway
2020 quickly became the year of the home office! With our daily lives rapidly changing, so have the needs of our homes. GAC Services would like to help ease financial stress and make you as comfortable as possible during this time by giving away a free air conditioner! Please complete the form below for entry.
Free Air Conditioner Raffle – Rules and Eligibility
- All entries to the raffle must be submitted online
- If it is a rental property, the homeowner must submit the entry to be eligible.
- Owner of home must be at least 18 years old.
- The winner will receive an energy efficient air conditioner and evaporator coil including installation, valued up to $4,000. Installation includes the outdoor AC unit and evaporator coil, the labor for the installation and all the components needed to properly install the unit. Any additional costs over $4000 are not included.
- Contest is limited to single family, townhouse, or residential homes within our service area.
- The AC Unit must be forced air system working with natural gas, propane, or electric.
- All entrants of the contest must agree to “before and after” photos of the system and will sign a release form to allow GAC Services the use of the photos on their website and for all other promotional use.
- Only one entry per household, multiple entries will be disqualified.
- All entries must be received through our website, on or before 12:00 Noon on September 30th, 2020.
- Winner will be announced on September 30th at 4:00pm, 2020
- Promotion is void where prohibited. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules.
- If a replacement is needed between August 1st-September 30th at the time of the drawing, and you have entered the contest, you will be reimbursed up to $4000, if your name was chosen for the raffle.
How to enter:
Entries must be filled out completely to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud.
By entering this promotion, entrant agrees that GAC Services and the other Sponsor(s) of this promotion may provide entrant with promotional materials and that GAC Services may release entrant’s personally identifiable registration information to the other Sponsor(s) for that purpose.
The winning entrant will be responsible for permit fees, taxes, duct system modifications (if necessary), any hazardous material removal and abatement (e.g., asbestos), and any improvements needed to bring the installation in compliance with existing building and mechanical codes (any applicable costs will be discussed beforehand). The winning entrant will agree to allow GAC Services to use images and likenesses of the old and new furnaces and homeowners and the homeowners’ name in promotional material.
No prize may be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner(s). GAC Services must install the system.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, as well as license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities, and other items of an incidental nature. GAC Services will report any individual winnings over $600 (in cash or fair market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. Winner(s) will receive a Form 1099 from GAC Services to reports any winnings to the Internal Revenue Service
Limitation on Liability. By entering this promotion, each entrant forever discharges and releases GAC Services and Bryant (Sponsor(s), its/their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, suits, and demands of any kind arising from or in connection with the promotion, including, without limitation, responsibility for property damage, loss of life, or personal injury or death resulting from or in connection with participating in the promotion or from or in connection with use or receipt of the prize(s), however caused.