Air Conditioner Installation in Bethesda, MD
GAC Is Your Residential Cooling Expert In Bethesda!
Is your air conditioner not keeping your home cool enough? Do you have multiple window air conditioning units throughout your household? If you answered yes to either of those questions, it may be time to install a new central air conditioning unit in your Bethesda home. Installing a new air conditioner improves in-home comfort, increases energy efficiency, and helps lower utility bills.
GAC Services has been installing air conditioners throughout Bethesda and its surrounding communities since 1970. Our HVAC technicians will work with you to determine the best make and model air conditioner for your home and work diligently through the entire project to ensure the installation is completed on-time and on-budget. Let us show you why we put the “AC” in GAC!
What Can a New Air Conditioner Do for Me?
Even if your home has a functioning air conditioner, it still may be beneficial to install a new AC unit in your Bethesda home. There are many benefits to upgrading your cooling system, including:
- Increased comfort – You deserve to be comfortable when you enter your home, after all, it is your home! An old air conditioner may not provide the comfort you’re looking for. A new air conditioner can provide a cool relief to the hot, humid days Bethesda homeowners (and their guests) are accustomed to.
- Increased energy efficiency – One sign it may be time to install a new air conditioner is increased utility costs. New, more energy-efficient AC units can provide increased comfort while lowering your energy bills.
- Decreased size – New air conditioning technology has led to smaller, more powerful AC units than ever before. These systems will not only meet your cooling demands, but reduce the amount of noise heard from your air conditioner and provide a more aesthetically pleasing appeal to your home’s exterior.
- And much more!
Bryant Air Conditioner Installation in Bethesda
At GAC, we pride ourselves on our dedication to providing the best heating and cooling technicians and equipment you can find. That’s why we were named America’s #1 Bryant® Dealer! We install all makes and models of Bryant air conditioners throughout Bethesda, MD, including:
- Evolution System Central Air Conditioner
- Evolution Variable-Speed Air Conditioner
- Preferred Series Central Air Conditioner
- Legacy Line Central Air Conditioner
Ready to install a Bryant air conditioner? Request a free estimate here »
Our Installation Process
Before removing your old unit or installing a new one, our HVAC technicians will diligently inspect your entire cooling system to recommend the best make and model to meet your cooling needs. This includes inspections of your:
- Outdoor AC unit – We want to see what shape your current cooling system is in, including the outdoor unit.
- Furnace – Why do we need to check out your furnace? A central air conditioning system uses the furnace’s blower to push air through your home’s ductwork, ensuring maximum comfort throughout your home.
- Ductwork – Wrongly sized or improperly installed ductwork can lead to a less efficient cooling system. Holes or gaps in your ductwork can cause air to escape your ductwork before it reaches its destination, making your system run longer and decrease efficiency.
Why Call GAC Services?
Our team of licensed technicians are friendly, honest, and professional. Installing an efficient air conditioner, improving your in-home comfort, and improving the reliability of your cooling system are our highest priority. We want you to be comfortable with our team and deliver the best service around. We always clean up after ourselves and will leave your home in the exact condition as when we arrived for your installation. We’ll even remove and dispose of your current air conditioner for you!